Friday, June 09, 2006

SUSHI!!

Ha...Darcy has inspired me to love that word in many, many ways.

I SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES TODAY!! Basically, all my classes run from 9 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon, leaving me wide open to work. So I figure that if I get the job at Blockbuster and I get the job at Pettits and I have the newspaper job, that I'll put the money from Pettit's and the newspaper in checking and put Blockbuster into savings. Which reminds me, I need to go set up an account.

But speaking of Blockbuster, I am insanely confused as to why I got a call for an interview and Jeff didn't. I mean seriously! Jeff knows a lot more about movies than I do. If there was a way for both of us to get the job though, it would be insanely amazing. Beautiful gloriousness, that's all I'm going to say.

I never seem to hang out with you guys anymore!!!! It makes me sad really. I always seem to be running around, or if I'm not, I'm always too tired from running around. I think we must plan something. When does Superman come out again? I've forgotten already.

Anyway, this shall be short, because I need to run and finish doing the stuff on my list. I love you all! Thanks for being brilliant!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Just me said...

psh, alone...whatever, i'll so be there!!!
-Jillian