Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's like the Chinese version of Titanic!

Ah, good times with Mollie Pants today. And this keyboard I'm typing on in the Hoke center is a complete pain in the tookus. Seriously. I have to hit it really hard, and even when I don't it's still really REALLY REALLY loud.

Anyway, not much is going on right now. I'm sitting here with Pants and Monseuir Jacket. We were supposed to go talk to Peter about choir and stuff, but he decided not to be there, so now we're completely wasting time.

I'm sort of tired. Mollie came over around 8 this morning and I tried to wake up, I really did. But I decided I'd sleep till nine. And that became nine thirty. But we've had some good times today. Such as the quote above.

I miss my Darcy and my Beckah though. It was funny, we were sitting in my room and Jeff was all "Hey, this is a good group. None of us are leaving!" It's true, but it makes me sad that so many of us did. But hey, EOU's not for everyone. And if Raage was here I'd be glaring at him something feirce right now. The jerk.

I really want a steamer. But the place that has them the cheapest is Exxon...I mean Texaco, and I really don't want to go all the way down there. I must just though. Steamer's seem to wake me up and make me feel happy at the same time.

Mollie's going to fill out her FASFA form, so me and Jeff might go. Or I might, because I sort of need to go home and clean some stuff because my Grandpa is coming over on Saturday. And most of my friends are going to be gone, so no one can save me.

HELP!

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

isha said...

you guys better watch out...we're going to prank your cars/dorms sooo much..it'll be fun. i'm excited
-isha