Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yeah, I snorted my brownie. It's the quickest way to get the sugar into your system.

¡Hola mi amigos! ¿Como estas? ¡Mi cabeza es en muchos de dolor! Quiero dormir y ir a cama. Y leer mi libro. Es libro bueno. Pero, necesito dormir. Pienso mañana es el fin de semana, y no necesito dormir.

Anyway, that's over. And you know what's awesome? For the most part I didn't use a translator on that. Oopah! I just used it for the stupid upside down punctuations marks and stuff. And the swirly thing over the n. Anyway, I need to tell the story about my gothic day.

Yesterday was Single Awareness Day, more formally known as Valentines Day. Beckah and I decided to be daring and show just what we thought of the cupid and heart laden holiday. Monday night, we prepared. We used this black hair mousse stuff in our hair...only to have it not work. But we persevered! After one emergency trip to Rite-Aid and two boxes of semi-permanent black hair dye later, I was home again, inhaling spaghetti and getting my hair dyed. When I emerged from the shower, my hair was officially "Midnight". Beckah was sitting on a stool, her hair covered in a black slime. She gave me one black-nailed thumbs up as we exchanged looks of triumph. My parents quickly vowed to disown me, stating that my hair was ugly. I didn't care. I was riding high on the adrenaline of looking incredibly pasty.

The day dawned. I was psyched. Beckah came over, and an insane amount of black-eyeliner later, we were prepared. Think black lines streaked under our eyes, grey shadow covered our lids, two black tears streaked permanently down our cheeks, and - to tie it all together - black lips. After donning our completely black outfits - except for our blue and red chuck high-tops, of course - we left for school, smiling and waving at people as we drove by, church music blaring in my mini-van speakers.

As the day progressed, I realized I was unrecognizable. Very few people knew it was me. At least now I know if I ever witness a murder and go into the Wittness Protection program I can go goth and no one will know it's me.

The day ended well. It was a good day actually. I had a lot of fun with my friends, Beckah and I took some suh-weet pictures, and we got some awesome looks in the hallways. I'll probably post some pictures on here when I get them.

Except now I regret my silly impulsive hair attack. I'm not supposed to have black hair. As Raage put so tactfully "You look really white." I asked everyone if they knew what to do to take it out, but no one knows! Mollie said that even washing my hair twenty times a day wouldn't do that much good, but I'm going to try it anyway. I want it out.

I've decided I really like my friends. At least for the most part. ;) Life is treating me pretty well right now, at least if I don't sit and try and analyze my problems. I'm learning just to leave them alone. If others don't want to deal with them, I don't want to either. I'll just focus on the fun things that are happening to me.

Oh, speaking of something funny. We had mutual tonight and it was a combinted activity with both wards. It's always funny being around Nur, because all I hear from Raage is about how much Nur talks and how funny he is, but whenever I'm around the kid, he clams up and doesn't even make eye-contact with me, even when I talk to him. So we're in the gym tonight and most of the people have left. Nur got ditched there without a ride home because Raage was at work (the testosterone-driven pansy! (; ) and was waiting for Bro. Crews to stop talking with Dan so he could ask for a ride. He's sitting watching me do gymnastics for the girls because they get a strange kick out of it, and I see him sitting on the stage and I jump over there and sit by him and I'm all "So do I intimidate you or something?" and he's all "What?" in a very young teenage boy sort of way. I explain of course and he's like "No, you're just scary."

Anyway, I thought it was funny.

I think I may get off and go to sleep. Even though the moon is seriously calling to me. It has been for the past few days. It's just gigantically bright and tempting! I want to go run outside barefoot, through a field. Unfortunately, my feet would be frozen by the time I was out there for even a few seconds.

Alright, going to bed. Well, actually, probably eat some food, do some Bio, maybe read a litte. Anyway, I love you all! Good luck Raage, even though now that I've typed it I realize you're not going to read it before you leave and DO NOT cut your hair unless you really want to see me cry. Seriously. Drive safely Beckah, don't go too spend crazy in Boise. Mollie, I love you. Jeff, I love your hair. What else can I say?

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Beckah said...

I love Jeff's hair too. It's very nice. I'll probably cry when he has to cut it. I will drive safely and hope that I'll get better soon, cause my throat is still being ornery! (And I can't spell, shut up). Anyway, we did have fun. Good times.