Friday, February 24, 2006

Early to bed, early to rise, if that doesn't work, anything flies

That quote is from Raage, and I must say it's a good life motto.

So, I got home about a half hour ago. Yet again I was at the school from 7 in the morning until 8 at night. Honestly Raage, how did you do it last year? I now have a deeper respect for you brother. It's not so much the "being-in-one-place-forever" thing as it is "I-have-no-time-to-eat-food-so-I-have-no-energy" thing. I even ate a lot during lunch - well, a lot for me - and wasn't hungry until about 15 minutes into rehersal. Then I felt myself dragging. That started my whole "pep-talk" thing, which I think went over pretty well, since after that you could just feel everyone start trying more. They were asking for help and everything. Though I was about to kill Kasey Walker. I'm not joking, if I had a gun that kid would be dead and I might be in jail - if anyone cared enough to turn me in. Or if I had had enough energy to jump on stage and throttle him the same scenerio might have played out. And I know this is incredibly mean. He's really not that bad, but he just wouldn't SHUT UP! And I wouldn't have minded - because I know Isha's going to read that last sentence and get a smug little grin on her face ;) - if he just knew what the dances were, but for Spanish Rose he's right in the middle and he SUCKS!!! At least Tamson sucks in inconspicuous ways during that dance, and during Telephone Hour it works for his character. But Kasey? *sigh*

Ha, and if Meghan ever reads this - which I don't think she will because I don't even think she knows I have this blog - thanks for the whole Evylyn thing. And I know you noticed her get off the last time on the "Healthy, Normal American Boy" dance where she "was counting in her head" and knew she "was right." Ha

And this is what happens to me when I become sleep deprived. I become really sort of wicked. And it's not like these people are bad people or anything, because they're not and I can usually get along with them. But I'm just tired (and if Raage reads this he's probably thinking I'm a baby, since he was probably up as late as I was, but :P on you! Cletus is hurting.) It was bad today, seriously, during Calculus I passed out repeatedly. I was reading about logs and all of a sudden there were Aes Sedai in my head. Then I would have the realization that I was alseep and wake up.

Which might explain why I only vaguely remember what we learned about.

Alright, I think I'm going to get off and read and make chocolate chip cookies. But oh, one more thing that happened at rehersal. I now officially belong to Sam. He licked me. On the face.

What happened was we were dancing "Honestly Sincere" or rather, trying to since we all take our cues off of Beckah, including Sam, and she was gone. But when I realized this, I jumped off the stage and went to tell this to Jacobson. While I was talking to him, Sam did his whole "making girls pass out thing" and as I jump back on the stage I'm one of the only girls left standing. I cry "Ha! I'm immune to Conrad Birdie charm!" And he comes over to me with his Tommy Hilfiger underwear model face on, walks up to me - I'm expecting him to stop - and licks me on the side of the face! I screamed, because I honestly was not expecting it at all.

Okay, I'm getting off now. I was thinking about maybe calling some people up for a movie, but I've emerged in the tired part of my mood where I'm incredibly touchy and tactile. I would also like to reiterate how comforting and calming it is to be laying on someone's moving chest. Whenever I'm having a bad day that has to be one of the best things to make things better, along with a hold.

But now I'm really getting off topic. I'm going to go put cookies in the oven!

Toodles!

-Jillian

p.s. Raage, that's St. Mark's cathedral

No comments: