Friday, June 17, 2011

Ugh...

I seriously cannot remember the last time I was this tired.

Actually...I don't know if I've ever been this tired.

Holy. Hell. I've averaged roughly 3.5 hours of sleep a night since last Saturday. That's 6 days folks. And it wasn't like I was just chilling when this was happening. I worked - both mentally and physically. Seriously, I worked a double on Saturday and trust me, those trays are heavy. And I spent 5 hours yesterday in the sun with a hoe attacking the driest piece of land you can imagine.

But there is news.

I'M FINISHED!!

Or I will be in about an hour. All I have left is to tack on a few sentences to my conclusion and drop in citations. And then I'm done with all that is required of me.

That being said, I still might try and turn in some extra credit stuff if I have time. Those are super low pressure and will help me improve a percentage or two, which will be nice.

But seriously. All I have to do is pack and that's IT.

Lagoon and napping in the car, here I come.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wooo hooo! Atta girl! Now get some sleep and then have some fun!