Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another update

I am taking a break from comparing and contrasting Marx and Kant, cuz frankly it gives me a headache.

Alright, things that have been accomplished in the last 13 days:

5 page paper on D&C 25

14 page paper on Modernization Theory and Costa Rica

3 page paper describing economy in China

4 quizzes

2 more work weekends

Court Hearing in Draper

Buying Costa Rican currency

Hanging out with friends

2 page paper on The Hunger Games

Get computer fixed (Thank you Kirk and Becca!!)


Things I still need to complete in the next 4 days:

finishing the 8 page paper comparing Marx and Kant (I've got about 2 pages right now)

1 final consisting of: 1 5-page essay on Communism and the economy; 1 5-page paper on whether economics or social variables affect a nations likelihood of adopting democracy

1 multiple choice final

1 final consisting of: 20 multiple choice questions; 2-short essay (roughly 1.5 pages each) and one long essay (roughly 3 pages)

1 day of community service in Draper

Packing/shopping for Costa Rica

Possibly re-doing my midterm and any additional 2 page essays for extra credit


I just have to say, while I've still got a lot going on, I have so many wonderful friends in my life who are helping me out. I honestly feel so blessed to know such selfless people who are willing to sacrifice their time and resources to make my life a little easier.

Alrighty, let's get back to it! This will be so much easier once I get my computer with my notes back...

No comments: