Saturday, April 16, 2011

You make me wanna say "I do..."

So...I love that song. And that's all there is to it. I was just thinking today about how I need to make a new summer playlist with perfect summer songs now that the weather is getting better and I'm pretty sure that song is going to be one of the ones on it, because it is that awesome.

Here are my thoughts for the day.

People who are on campus having showered, gotten dressed in normal people clothes, and have put themselves together. On a Saturday. At 7 am. Of Finals Week. I judge you...so much.

The new path on the south of campus is beautiful. If I hadn't been in a hurry to get to my final this morning I would have stopped and taken some pictures. But alas, duty called.

I actually got about 4 hours of sleep last night. One of those hours was actually an accident nap.

So I thought I had a review session today at 12:30, only to realize the session was supposed to be from 10:30 to 12:30. I talked to the girl who organized it right after our final and told her I'd see her in a few hours. She probably thinks I'm an idiot...which I am, in this case.

My final schedule looks like this:

Tonight: spend 3 hours studying for New Testament final. Take it online before bed
Tomorrow: study for Old Testament final/Crusades, grade papers and do some shock squad stuff
Monday: Take Old Testament final early in the morning, spend the rest of the day studying Crusades
Tuesday: Take Crusades early in the morning, study the rest of the day for Constitutional History
Wednesday: Study for the rest of the day for Constitutional History; take final at 2:30
Spend the rest of the evening hanging out and enjoying life with friends :)

So we'll see how this goes. Especially because the days after finals I'll be working my butt off at the Mac Shack serving flavored lemonades and Alfredo to parties of 20 celebrating their college grad.

I walked home from campus today while listening to Adele's "Hometown Glory." It's such a beautiful song. It was so surreal to walk across the mostly deserted campus with it playing in my ears.

I get to go to work in about an hour. Due to the fact it's finals and spring break AND that it's beautiful outside, I'm not counting on making any money. Which sucks, considering I'm a mid and will be there for at least 7 hours. At least Kristi will be there to make it entertaining.

I BOUGHT MY PLANE TICKET TO COSTA RICA!!! I am so excited! I cannot wait for these next 10 weeks to pass so I can board that plane and get away and have that experience.

However, I must endure 10 more weeks of classes before I get to go to there. I believe I can do it :)

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Denise Wheeler said...

Wow! that's all I'm going to say.