Monday, June 28, 2010

Happiness is finding a pencil...

Things that make me happy today:

Creaming Ryan as it was his last day at work.

Making pretty good money.

The table volunteering to be the last on my priority list as they could see I'd been double and triple sat.

Finishing two Stats assignments - before they're due!

Talking to Stanley and getting cute text messages from him right when I think I'm going to lose it.

Eating homemade curry while watching "Up" with Shannon.

Working with Katie and Kristi.

Talking to the advisor about Washington Seminar and realizing it has a very high likelihood of happening.

Talking to my Academic Advisor and realizing there's someone who can actually help me out with this whole eventual graduation thing.

Thinking about my "Religion and the Law" history seminar class I'm taking in a few weeks.

Listening to Jack's Mannequin and Colbie Caillat as I walked across campus.

Knowing tomorrow's going to be a great day.

2 comments:

Jessica Waite said...

that's all in one day, wow, you're pretty busy. I like this post idea, may I steal it?

Mrs. Romriell said...

You make me smile Jilly, by the by-you left all this amazing food at our house...we thought you would come back and get it...are you coming...or can we eat it? I love you, even with my period munchies tempting me!