Thursday, January 15, 2009

If I were a boy...

I love this song by Beyonce (aka Sasha Fierce...but don't even get me started on that.) I also love Jack Johnson, which is what I'm listenting to right now.

What have I done the past few days? Not much. I'm realizing though, that I enjoy living life at a little slower pace than I'm used to. For instance, I'm used to being busy and having to be somewhere pretty much every minute of every day. Lately, however, I've had free time in between classes or work schedules where I do things that I need to get done. It's kind of nice. I managed to pay two bills, turn in my FASFA, cook dinner, exercise, fill out a scholarship application, and look for monologues yesterday. Oh, and I climbed 11 flights of stairs. But that wasn't really in my free-time or by choice. It was out of necessity to get to classes and to my apartment.

However, I just took a test online and it told me I need to eat 1600 calories a day to lose 1 pound a week. HA! As of this moment in time I've eaten 805 calories for the day. Like I'll be able to make it to 1600 while still eating healthy food. I think not...

When did I write last? I don't know if I've written anytime this week. I've been writing in my journal lately, thanks to the inspiration and motivation of Chase Thomas. Monday night we watched Legally Blonde over at Brocks, and by "we" I mean Cameron, Brock, myself, and Chase. Then Tuesday I worked at Orville and Wilbur for the first time. It was actually really fund and reminded me of my old Bear Mt. days. OH! Random fact. I was in a mood on Tuesday and ended up tackling Chase in the RB lobby. Somehow or other it ended up with me wrapping my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck and he was on his hands and knees. He managed to stand up from that position with me still hanging off of his body. That's intense to do for anyone, let alone someone as small as him and someone as heavy as me (and don't worry, I'm not saying I'm fat, I'm actually a fairly healthy weight right now, but I'm still a heavy person and Chase is wiry) and then he picked me up over his shoulder. I ended up collapsing off because I didn't want to be in that position so I just released my ab muscles and since he's only slightly broad I just slid off his side. Then Wednesday I had classes and stuff and I learned I'd been rolling wrong. But I danced 3 hours, ran up 11 flights of stairs, and went running for a half hour.

My body really hurts right now.

Anyway, I'm about to get off work, so I'll be signing off.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks