Friday, July 21, 2006

"I'm a chicken, stuff me" - Jeffrey


There I am, a little before my first birthday with Jennifer. And you want to know what's creepy? I think she still has a sweater like that one.

Anyway, I'm going to blog briefly, because that's all the time I have since I need to shower and I'm supposed to grab a movie from over at Jessy's and be home in like, oh, five minutes.

My life basically consists of work right now. No joke. It's not that bad really, except for the times when you get called back into work to work 8 hours shifts when all you really want to do is go home and lay out in the sun and take a shower since you haven't showered for a day or two.

Hurrah! I've finally found the Prom pictures! It's only taken me four months to get them.

Anyhoo, the drive-in is on tonight, and I'm pretty dang excited. It should be lots of fun. I haven't seen half these people in an age and a half.

But right now I'm supposed to go home and watch a Bollywood movie with my sister and mother. And my dad's reading over my shoulder in a really weird voice.

MOLLIE GOT HER LICENSE! HURRAH!! This makes me very happy inside, as I may now be able to see her more often.

Anyway, I'm going to go and tend to Cletus and watch a Chick-Flick.

Toodles!

-Jillian

1 comment:

Beckah said...

Mollie got her license? What fun! I miss you Jill, and I'm sorry about work. And Cap'n Shadysheets AKA Horkley gave me a buttload of trouble last week, so I hope you fared better than I did. I love you and miss you!