Monday, July 12, 2010

Itching in my skin...

I have something I need to accomplish. I'm not sure what it is, but the past few nights I've just been itching out of my skin, like there's something in my life that's unfulfilled, something I need to do to feel completed, comfortable, and able to rest.

I'm not sure what it is, of course. If I did then I would just do it and I would be fine, I'd feel content.

I'm wondering if I should ignore this feeling and force myself to be happy or if I should accept it and figure out what it is that's eating me.

It's quite possible I'm just hungry. I've been horrible about eating the past week or so and that could be making me antsy. ...maybe. I do not know. I know I'm hungry, I just don't want to eat, and I don't really want to cook, so the result is I eat maybe one meal and munch on a few cookies during the day, and that's that. I know I should probably change this habit, but I have no real desire to.

Anyway, I think I'm going to force myself to go to bed since I have to wake up for class tomorrow.

Any suggestions on what I should attempt to feel less anxious would be greatly appreciated :)

-Jillian

5 comments:

Liz said...

Mission papers? =)

Not to be pushy or to totally change the direction your life is going, but you would be good at it if you decided to pursue it.

Or maybe you are just hungry.

Critter said...

Come visit me in Boston!

Just me said...

SERIOUSLY considering it (Boston, not the mission. Though the mission is a consideration, just not the one I was referring to...yeah...) Especially since I'm liking the freedom of NOT doing a show which means i could TOTALLY go to there and we would take the world by storm for all of four or five days.

Which I think would be perfect for us. Any longer and we might kill each other. :)

-Jillian

Anonymous said...

or new york city! I live close :) and it's amazingly stinky and humid right now LOL
-isha

Denise Wheeler said...

Prayer, will always let you know what you should be doing. Also reading your scriptures daily really help as well!I can tell more easily also when I carfull what I watch and listen too.and take time to ponder.