Friday, August 11, 2006

I'll wanton your face - Jeffney Van Pickle

I dont' know if I've spelt wonton right. I don't know, I don't write Chinese very often.

Anyway, here I sit with my face only a few inches from the screen because I'm not wearing my glasses. And I'm also wearing lots of make-up and Indian war paint. You've got to love doing shows.

I want to write a book. I have no idea what it's going to be about, probably not about anything real, because my life is pretty boring. Now, granted, Jeff and I have decided that working at Bear Mountian could be turned into a Soap Opera/Reality Show (Oh No! Someone ordered Corn Meal and we gave them regular! Whatever shall we do?! Enter Max, wearing a Jolly, Santa-Clause-esque smile, and says: We don't do that here! We just don't. He slams down a bag of dough, causing silence through the back...only Harold keeps making Pizza, because the only way he'd finish one a night is if he works continuously.) Ah...I don't think anyone might get that, except possibly me and Jeffney, and I don't even know if Jeffney would get it. But as for the book? I don't know, I think I'm just writing computer deprived lately. I should probably write in my journal.

Hm, anything else? Not really. Life goes on as normal. I'm doing a show, working, and trying to spend time with friends. Darcy's officially gone now. I'm sad that I didn't really take advantage of the fact that she was here. It seemed like if I wasn't at work, I was at rehersal, and if I wasn't there, I was at home doing something useful, like cleaning, or sleeping. I thought about calling her up, but something else always stole my time. I think this means I should prioritize better.

Isha's at the show tonight! I miss that girl. She lives all the way out in Union! And I hate to say it, driving to Cove is a much prettier drive than to Union. But she's here, so she'll probably go to Denny's with us afterwards. Happiness! Mollie might come too, which is also happiafying (pronoucned Happy-a-fy-ing)

I could probably write other stuff on here, but it makes me sound like a goober. Just thoughts on life and some fears that I already thought I'd dealt with, but apparently not, because they're resurfacing. I'll probably talk to Jeffney or Mollie or Raage about them.

Man, squinting at the screen has made my eyes super tired. I can't wait until Monday when mi mama goes and gets me contacts!

For now, to avoid a massive headache, I bid you all goodnight!

Toodles!

-Jillian

p.s. I've now decided my name is to be spelled Jililan, because it looks cooler.

3 comments:

isha said...

hehehehe...I think jililan looks cool too....now we officially spell it that way, yes? ; )
-isha

Just me said...

shut up! I couldn't see if I made a mistake! Make fun of me because I'm blind...
-Jillian

mollie baum said...

haha! pill! i thought you wrote "...my name is to be spelled Jillian, because..." and i looked at it forever because i couldn't see that it was jilILian. wow. but don't spell it like that. its too confusing. fillian is hard enough. what are your fears? thanks to you and katelyn for listening to some of my fears yesterday after wendys. bad day. believe me there are more. maybe you and i should have a "fear" conversation. i love you pill.
-pants